Linden Unified School District Mission Statement
The mission of the Linden Unified School District is to ensure the educational success of all
students through high expectations and commitment to excellence and to empower students
to reach their full potential as responsible, ethical, and productive citizens in a diverse and
Core Beliefs, Values and Commitments
- We will ensure excellence by providing a high quality, rigorous curriculum which allows for a
multitude of post-graduate opportunities and career choices. We will provide a well-balanced
vocational and college preparatory program that includes fine arts, advances placement and
career technical courses.
- We believe in providing equal opportunity for students to participate in all academic programs
and extracurricular activities.
- We will promote a culture of mutual trust in an environment of tolerance, respect and
- We will build a collaborative and respectful environment which promotes a culture of mutual
trust and respect and taking responsibility for one’s own actions where parents, staff,
community and students are engaged together as partners.
- We believe in sound governance that provides efficient and effective policies that align with
the District goals.
- We value our high quality staff through the process of recruitment, professional development
and other means of employee retainment.
- We will provide a safe, healthy, clean and supportive environment which promotes student
learning and fosters student, staff and community pride.
Linden Unified School District
Goal 1-Teaching and Learning
All students will engage in learning from highly qualified staff, aligned instruction with current state standards and rigorous curriculum to maximize potential and be college and career ready.
(Aligns with LCAP Goal 1}
Goal 2 - Family and Community Engagement
The District will build a collaborative and respectful environment which promotes a culture of mutual trust and respect where parents, staff, community members and students are engaged together as partners in our educational program.
(Aligns with LCAP Goal 2)
Goal 3 - Accountability
This Board and Administration will establish and implement accountability practices, procedures and policies to ensure that all aspects of the school district are being assessed for effectively meeting defined standards and criteria. This is to include accountability systems for personnel performance, academic program implementation, effective budget practices and assessment of progress made toward obtaining district goals and Board self-evaluation.
(Supports all LCAP Goals)