TALKING to TEENS about HYGIENE
Here at LUSD Health Services Dept. we have a partnership with P&G School Programs. They send us samples of deodorant and famine products to be handed out to students in need. This year because of COVID-19 the sponsors choose not to participate.
Unfortunately, we are very low on samples and that is what prompted my “Talking to Teens about Hygiene” program. Next school year I will reapply for the samples, and then we will be stocked up! For now PLEASE talk to your teen about hygiene!!
- TALKING to teens about hygiene
- SHOWER and use body soap every day or every other day
- WASH face with mild face soap daily
- SHAMPOO hair often to keep clean and oil free
- USE deodorant or anti-perspirant to keep odor free and dry under the arms
- BRUSH and floss your teeth every morning and before bed to control bacteria in the mouth
- CHANGE your clothes and wear clean underwear and socks everyday
If you'd like more information please contact Kim
LUSD Health Clerk 209.323.0005