Food Service » Food Service

Food Service

 Welcome to the 2018-2019 School Year


“Free and reduced status from last year is expiring on September 22. If you have not filled out an application for this school year and have not received notice your student is directly certified, you must fill out an application. Students without a current application will be at the paid status and will be paying $1.00 for breakfast and $2.25 for lunch. Those students with expiring application will be receiving a letter and new application this week. You can also apply online at or pick up an application in the school office. Please call the Food Service Office if you have any questions 209-887-8339.

The USDA and CDE are equal opportunity providers and employers




You can keep track of your student’s account balance or apply for free and reduced meals. You can use your smart phone, tablet, computer, or any device that connects to the internet! Sign into and create an account. Once you are signed into Titan School Solutions you can make a payment on your student’s

account, view your student’s meal activity and apply for Free & Reduced Meals.

Qualifying for Free or Reduced Priced Meals can save you $585 per year for a TK-8 student and $720 for a student in 9-12 grade.

*If you need your student’s identification/Identifier number it can be found on their report card or you can call the Food Service office. Paper Applications will only be sent home with your student upon request. They can also be picked up at any school office or the LUSD district office during business hours

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: External link opens in new window or tab., and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.