Parents » Documents


2019 Summer School Application
Sex Ed letter to parents
Kindergarten Registration Documents
Intradistrict Application - Students residing in the district and would like to switch schools
Interdistrict Application - Students residing in Linden USD who would like to change Districts
**For students residing outside of Linden USD, who would like to attend Linden USD, please apply at your district of residence for transfer request**